Kajan Perfection, Inc. (KPI) has been in business since 1980 and primarily services companies in the oil and gas industry. We have highly skilled machinists on staff and modern CNC equipment to manufacture a variety of products. We are very familiar with machining all sorts of exotic metals, along with the carbon and many grades of stainless steel. KPI is a critical supplier for major oil field service companies.
Our quality department is furnished with high end inspection equipment such as a Zeiss and Keyence CMM ...the digitizing of all inspection reports, utilizing InspectionXpert software is the most recent investment made in our quality department.
- Established in 1980
- Family owned and operated, 2nd and 3rd generation machinists
- Decades of machining expertise in R&D / Prototype projects and manufacturing with a combined 234 years of machining experience and the average tenure being 18 years.
- General Mgr. and Department Heads are all seasoned machinists with an average of 35 years of experience
Capabilities (Turning, Milling, & Multi-Axis )
Utilizing the latest technology of Haas and Mazak CNC Equipment
- Spindle Through Hole up to 7.25"
- Optimal Diameters: 3.0" - 6.0"
- Optimal Lengths: 24" and shorter
- Capabilities: 10 OD X 96 Length (Actuals will depend on diameter versus length).
Q.A. Inspection Equipment
- Zeiss CMM
- Keyence portable CMM utilizing the latest in video inspection technology
- Gage Maker thread system
- Fully digitized manual inspection reports
Scheduling /Planning /Logistics
- Efficiently managed with latest MRP software technology
Data tracking and Reporting
- Ten year's digitally traceable documents for every job
CNC / Manufacturing Programming
- Master Cam Mill level 5 axis curve, including turning and milling, up to five-axis machining.